Saturday, October 6, 2007

Making its way around!

I have been both pleased and excited to see how quickly my new novel has been making its way around the internet and being carried by book stores. Thanks to all of you who have purchased my books so far. I hope you are enjoying it.

My next book is coming along well and has been quite fun to write. I loved our trip to Oahu that my husband and I took this past May, and from what we saw, it just had to be the place for Stormy Winter's next adventure!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "blazing" around the book world, huh? :) Seriously, though, I think the novel is very good, and I love the main character. Stormy is a feisty and fun main character that you fall in love with right away! I am glad to know that you will be doing more books with Stormy and Lance.

S A Slack said...

Thank you, Kristy for your comments. I am glad to know that you love my character, Stormy. I love writing about her!