Monday, January 28, 2008

Back from Colorado

I just returned this past weekend from Colorado. I was both in Denver and Colorado Springs where Stormy Winters and I traipsed throughout the many interesting sites in search of more story for our second novel in the Stormy Winters Mystery series, Shadowed in the Springs.

I had fun and met many nice and helpful people along the way. The weather was pretty good, though the snow and ice did get in the way a few times, such as when my sister slipped and fell on a patch of ice bruising her knees (sorry, sis) as we bravely made our way along a mountain path as a cold wind whipped at our face threatening to freeze us solid before we completed our quest.

Over all it was lovely to be back in the Rockies once more. I have lived in both Denver and the Springs in the past and love them both! After many pages of notes and quite a few photos, I think the pages of Shadowed in the Springs should prove quite intriguing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope you are writing fervently because we can't wait to read the next installment of Stormy's adventures!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful books, can't wait for the next installment!