Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wonderful visit!

We had a wonderful time visiting friends and family on our trip to Arizona! And we had some delicious food while there. I was able to do a lot of research for a novel I am working on for the Stormy Winters Mysteries there in Sierra Vista. I think it's going to be an exciting one full of hidden secrets and ghosts. Too bad it is not the next one that is coming out, but that one holds some interesting scenes and plots as well.

Please feel free to comment on here as I promise I will reply to each one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sitting on our couch, a little while ago, reading more of the book, that you wrote and one of our 2 cats, mika ( pronounced me-ka ) jumped up, on the couch. Well, she started rubbing her face, and the side of her head, on the spine of the book. I could see that she was really enjoying herself but, it did make it rather difficult, for me to read the thing.
Since my wife said that she wants to read your book, and my teenage daughter yelled ( softly ) that she wants to read it, after she saw it, and our cat was using it, to scratch herself, the whole gang is enjoying it.
Thanks, again, from the whole household.
Gary

S A Slack said...

It seems that even your cat loves a good read! Thanks for your comments.

Erik S. said...

Hey I've been in Sierra Vista before! It's one of the nicest little towns in Arizona. Plenty cool, with sparse rainshowers. The mountains are beautiful. What a surprise!

S A Slack said...

Yes, it's a nice place and growing bigger all the time.