Monday, March 10, 2008

Help Solve A Mystery

I hope many of you have been enjoying the previous entry concerning the mystery in which Natalie has asked me to help her solve. Besides the blog entries, I have also received several postcards from various places around the country concerning this mystery and even a few text messages on my cell phone. Hmmm?

Coming soon will be a new set of pages added to this website inviting readers to help me solve this mystery. The postcards and their messages will be included as well for you to examine.

I hope many of you will join in the fun. If you do, maybe other mysteries may come our way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Slack,
I don't know if it will be helpful, but I heard Lucy talking to someone on her phone. She told this person to meet her somewhere at 2 am on Friday morning, March 14! When she walked out of the room to get better reception, I copied the map she had on her desk! Pretty sneaky, huh? Maybe I am a little like my aunt after all! I mailed the map to you when I went out on business that afternoon. It seems to be where she wants to meet the person, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it, so I was hoping you could figure it out! If you can, maybe you could go to the site and see if they left any clues behind!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

Ms. Slack,
I went back and looked up that lawyer's name again, the one that had the will? His name IS Rodger, not Richard! Sorry for the mistake! Do you think he and Lucy have a "thing" going with each other? Why would she want to meet him in some spot in the middle of the night? Certainly this seems fishy!

Sorry I have not been in correspondence with you lately. I have had some business matters come up that needed immediate attention. Did you figure out the spot yet?

Natalie